Guess the Guest – Episode 68

Nate and I very excited about tomorrow’s podcast guest, so let’s play another round of Guess the Guest. Please don’t post if you already know the answer, which many of you might as I shared it during my recent appearance on the Tournament Poker Edge podcast. During the episode, we discuss:

1. The early days of the 2+2 MTT forum

2. Creating a more efficient marketplace for selling action

3. Competitive climbing

4. Hero checking

Post your guesses as comments below, and again, please don’t post if you already know who it’s going to be.

Other posts you might like:
  1. Guess the Guest
  2. Guess the Guest – Episode 76
  3. Episode 23 with Guest Host Leo Wolpert

9 Responses to “Guess the Guest – Episode 68”

• Raphael says:

Not going to give it away but can’t wait to listen to this one! Have a feeling its going to be right up there with some of the best episodes.

Also, wanted to let you know the TPP run good continues as I won my first live tournament at Foxwoods last week.

Keep up the great work!

• foucault says:

The strategy segment is indisputably one of the best. The interview is also top-notch and will surely be a favorite to some. Personally I tend to prefer underdog and outsider stories.

• Mobius Dumpling says:

Phil Ivey?

I feel that climbing must be a hint, but I don’t remember of any poker player who climbs (that I know of).

• foucault says:

Probably a red herring unless you follow him on Twitter. He’s new to it and I just happened to see it on his Twitter feed.

• Mobius Dumpling says:

Ah, knowing he’s talking about climbing on twitter was the missing piece of information. It’s either Mike McDonald or Nanonoko. But since both of you follow Mike and only Andrew follows Randy, I’m going to bet that tomorrow’s guest is Mike McDonald.

• Sean L. says:

Without indicating whether or not you are right, I’d like to say that I like how you are narrowing your range based on the information available!

• Sean F. says:

I’m guessing Timex…

• Preston says:

Just going off of the marketplace talk, I am going to guess Timex. which would be AWESOME